Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

My ET Character

Hope you like it!

I'm kinda new in this area and have never published work of my own but im anxious to show whatever i make to you people!

I made this guy totally from scratch for the july image contest in Hash`s page and arranged all the textures in Photoshop. He's very shy and with no self-esteem, but it doesn`t matter 'cause he carries a big bad heavy laser gun!

Send any opinions please, im just starting and i would appreciate any comments!

Thanx!

Eos :)

wall_martian.jpg

wall_wireframe.jpg

martianwire.jpg

martianshade.jpg

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really nice character. Well done. I really like the colors you used for this guy, he really stands out.

Too bad you didn't enter him in the anzovin tsm contest, there was a four armed alien category.

Keep up the good work :)

I know, I know... i had a lot of trouble with the image i put in the contest, specially with colors... after that i gave it a break and made this image just for fun... should've known that it looked better... well thanx anyway :)

He he, you know, thats the thing about being new here, i didnt have any idea about the anzovin tsm contest, where's the webpage? could you tell me the adress please?¨

thanx

I'm planning to make a small animation with this guy, so stick around! maybe ill put some other artwork, a little bit older, later

Thanx to you all for your comments!!

Eos ;)

Thanx u all for your comments!

I'm planning to make the animation soon, now I'm working with the ET's facial poses and maybe, the UFO. I'll put some WIP (work in progress) later

Thanx to you all! Learning something new everyday! :lol: