Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New WIP.

I finished rigging yesterday, I used the Hash2001 rig and the new CP Weight controls. I am totally blown-away by how easy the CP Weights are to set up! There is no smartskin or tweaking in the sholders and hips, the CP weights took care of it all!

I do use an intermediate bone for the biceps and thigh. Parented to the shoulder and the pelvis, the intermediate is in the same location as the biceps and thigh and has an orient-like constraint--STORE ROLL OFF. The intermediate gets the controlpoints at the joint and that keeps them from getting twisted when the arm or leg twists.

FuFu_wip5_16_04.jpg

Hi Mr. William Sutton!

It's model is very cute and nice!

I like it! :D

Can You show me some actions, where You use A:M weight?

Can You write a small tutorial,where you write down What are "balance selected" or "balance connected" and How can you make this? :blink:

Thanks before and I'm waiting your answer!

Sharky ;)

The hair, the hair ...

it is so great ... and so hard to master!

I am currently working on a female character, which should a realistic hair when it is finished. My client gave a picture to me, how the hair should look like ... piece of cake i thought, now i am sitting here and trying to set up the hait correctly and all the time i am sying to myself: every barber in town must have attended university to archieve what they do all day :-)

As you can see, waaaaaaay to go ...

Cheers

Heiner

OK...Here is a mystery! I've got the feathery hair tweaked the way I want it to look--in progressive render mode, but it looks all black in final mode!??

Why is it so different? what do I need to do to change it? has anyone else seen this?

5_22_04.jpg

I sent it in to Support, but I went in and took the transparency and brightness keyframes out of the emitter, and just use the alpha channel of the hair image to control tranparency and that worked...

Now I have another issue where I have this character riding in a car that has a reflective surface on the body. I crash every time I try to render to file. I can turn either the FuFu or the car inactive and either will render to file. but if both objects are active it crashes... I sent that project into support as well. :huh:

hopefully my client will be understanding of why I can't finish his project... I stayed up till 4:00am trying everything I could think of. :angry::(:unsure:

• 5 weeks later...

I'd pose Standing FuFu so that it leans a little farther forward -- in fact, I'd flex its body forward a bit at the hips. Even without the plume, Standing FuFu looks like s/he's leaning backwards, defying gravity a bit.

I still think we need the 'Balrog vs. Fufu' image.

Now that would be interesting :D

Will, is all this plumage done in AM 11? I must start using it if it is - does it make a nice job of leaves?

Anyway - great stuff mate and even greater that you are actually doing profesional work with AM!