sprockets Shelton's new Char: Hans It's just donuts by ItsJustMe 3D Printing Free model: USS Midnight Rodger Reynolds' 1950s Street Car Madfox's Pink Floyd Video Tinkering Gnome's Elephant
sprockets
Recent Posts | Unread Content
Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Cannot contact Hash

svetlik

Cannot contact hash support. Have used the contact form 4 times with no reply. Purchased the 79.00 subscription and entered the activation code but keeps coming up with the activation code box. Any help from anyone would be greatly appreciated. Have also triple checked my email address on the form and it's all correct. Anyone else have this problem???

Hm, seems like the support form works as it should... when did you use it? (just to see if Jason had time to answer... usually a day or two should be in)

I'll see if Jason is currently out of office for some reason.

See you

*Fuchur*

Hi Edward,

Jason just had a hard week and will answer you in a few hours.

Just a thought: Have a look into your installation folder of A:M and see if there is a file called "master0.lic" available.

If not, it seems like A:M does not have the permissions to write to that folder.

See you

*Fuchur*

windows 64 bit. Think I know what's wrong, though I downloaded v.18 the store never asked for payment but i think it said it was paid by paypal and even tho it downloaded the install program the order wasn't processed. Could not find how to change my payment method in the store so I'm still dead in the water. Still need help and thanks for responding. my old paypal account is from a credit card long gone.

This is almost all worked out, sorry it took so long. Yesterday I got threw all the back emails. Monday and Tuesday are going to be really really really long days for be but The rest of the week I have off for a weeding. So other then flying, white castle, Pats Cheese Streaks, And I day in New York I will be checking emails daily. Wait I almost forgot the wedding part haha