Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Shortcut Key Listing (German)

Rodney

• Admin

Edit: Apparently a false alarm with regard to A:M spitting out German shortcut key listings.

However, you may have a German Shortcut Key listing in your installation directory.

Now here is a learning opportunity.

If you want to learn some snippets of the German language, v18 is currently spitting out the german words for A:M shortcut keys.

In the attached I've translated all but one which I think is 'SPACE'.

For those in the know what say you all... does "LEER" translate to "SPACE"?

At any rate, if you wish to get a shortcut key listing in German go to Tools/Customize and on the Keyboard tab click the Export button.

The shortcut key listing will be saved in the A:M installation folder (ex: C:\Program Files\Hash Inc\v18.0) as an html file named KeyboardShortcuts

Added: PDF version

Disclaimer: A:M spits out better formatted html than MS Word so don't use the attached for html purposes.

ShortcutKeyExport.png

KeyboardShortcuts.html

KeyboardShortcuts.pdf

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Admin

And here is what I was after in the first place... a two page listing of currently assigned keyboard shortcuts.

The text size is a bit small but I really wanted to get them onto a two page spread.

Keep in mind that if you (or I) have changed any shortcut keys or added to them, A:M will export that customization in the listing.

KeyboardShortcuts__Assigned_Keys__2_pages.pdf

Now here is a learning opportunity.

If you want to learn some snippets of the German language, v18 is currently spitting out the german words for A:M shortcut keys.

In the attached I've translated all but one which I think is 'SPACE'.

For those in the know what say you all... does "LEER" translate to "SPACE"?

At any rate, if you wish to get a shortcut key listing in German go to Tools/Customize and on the Keyboard tab click the Export button.

The shortcut key listing will be saved in the A:M installation folder (ex: C:\Program Files\Hash Inc\v18.0) as an html file named KeyboardShortcuts

Added: PDF version

Disclaimer: A:M spits out better formatted html than MS Word so don't use the attached for html purposes.

LEER (called "Leertaste") translates "blank space key" more or less, not "Space".

"leer" itself means "empty" or "blank".

SPACE:

- Space (the one where the small green aliens live in ;)) is called "Weltraum".

- Space (in terms of vacancy) means "Zimmer" or maybe "Raum" (-> room).

STRG (short for "Steuerung") is CMD.

See you

*Fuchur*

I get "Space" for Space.

How is Rodney getting German?

Very strange, but maybe a version "problem"? I have the latest (testing-)version installed and you do too, if I am not wrong. It may have to do with that.

It can not be OS language settings since I've got a German Windows here and that should toggle that too if it would be that way...

See you

*Fuchur*

• Admin

I may have solved the mystery.

The Shortcut Key listing (in German) in both 32bit and 64bit directories is dated 7/7/13.

When I renamed them and Exported again I get the Listings in English.

Apparently the Listings were there already and didn't get written over when I hit Export?

At any rate, this appears to be a false alarm regarding the German shortcuts being spit out of the Exporter.