sprockets Making and Using Drop-On Poses TinkeringGnome's Atomic Rings PRJ 2001 Star Gate effect in A:M with PRJ Comparison of AO and Radiosity Renders Animated Commercial by Soulcage Tralfaz's Lost In Space Robot Rodger Reynold's Architectural WIP
sprockets
Recent Posts | Unread Content
Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Model of A:M in a box?

robcat2075

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Admin

I have a vague memory of there being a boxed A:M model on the ftp site. The logo for v13/v14/v15 or thereabouts is there now.

At a guess I'd say there is a TWO version of that model. Perhaps Jason or Gerald know where to ferret that one out.

I'd say it'll be easier to just remodel the box and then apply an updated logo to that (I updated the A:M logo to include the current mascot at the top of the forum using the file on the ftp... PSD/photoshop format for that). I also adjusted the color to more red than pink. ;)

Added: I believe the back of the box and the inside fold are the same as I posted here: LINK Nope, there are significant differences.

Here is the location of the logo:

ftp://ftp.hash.com/pub/misc/07NewAMLogo.psd

• 2 weeks later...
  • Hash Fellow

Can anyone point me to a that TWO poster image that is on the front of the box? And do we have any of the other stuff like the ribbon and Hash Monitor icon that are on the spine?

AMBox_example.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • Hash Fellow
Can anyone point me to a that TWO poster image that is on the front of the box? And do we have any of the other stuff like the ribbon and Hash Monitor icon that are on the spine?

AMBox_example.jpg

One more try... anyone know where the poster image on that box might be found?

• Admin

The covers of the MS Word documents (TaoA:M and Tech Ref) on the ftp? (Also the PDF files but you should be able to more easily extract higher rez images from the docs) From 2005? 2006 timeframe?

• Hash Fellow

The covers of the MS Word documents (TaoA:M and Tech Ref) on the ftp? (Also the PDF files but you should be able to more easily extract higher rez images from the docs) From 2005? 2006 timeframe?

That has promise. But I only see pdf files on the ftp. Do you see Word docs anywhere?

Hmmm. I thought I had some more stuff, but don't see anything. I remember a post about the monitor and paintbrush logo, but can't find it.

Try contacting Jason and he may be able to help you out. I presume that somewhere there's an actual file including the dieline for the box that would make modeling it a breeze.

He was able to provide me with a few things when I did that ad that's in the WBP graphic novel. I still use that when I'm at shows and people ask me what software I use.