• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Hash Fellow
Ouch. Never seen that before.

Could that be a filterproblem? Like selecting all x channels in the chor? Etc. ?

But it only happened on this one Null

All the channels are different right?

There are several identical pairs among them but most are unique.

• Hash Fellow

I've made simple test case that does it.

I haven't sent this to Steffen yet since it's a minor thing and I suspect it has something to do with my Shaggy model but if anyone wants to go Agatha Christie on it here's a screencam and PRJ:

MultipleTranslateChannels.zip

• Hash Fellow
Sorry no, I did do the copy/paste. So I did and found your problem. You have a null and a bone with the same name in the model. Delete the bone and it copy/pastes just fine.

A-HA! Thanks Mark! I think that was a leftover from the AM2001 skeleton that I took out to put in TSM2.

So... how are those bus shadows doing? :)

I tried a few times to get the AO in the shadow render, but with no luck. You said something about an AO buffer? I don't know where to find that. I don't know enough about the EXR file and compositiing to know what I'm doing. I may end up sending you the project to see if you can get it. I'll render it, if need be.

• Hash Fellow
I tried a few times to get the AO in the shadow render, but with no luck. You said something about an AO buffer? I don't know where to find that. I don't know enough about the EXR file and compositiing to know what I'm doing. I may end up sending you the project to see if you can get it. I'll render it, if need be.

When you have AO on (real AO) , an AO buffer is created in the EXR render

This tut will get you started.

http://www.hash.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=31562