Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Recent TV spot done in A:M

d78c5e599c2a9c9d0bbd

Man, I think I am guilty of NOT using AMFilms the way I should be... I just gave it another look, and it is pretty sweet. This is a test to see if the video shows here in the forum. Any A:M users in the Detroit/Lower Michigan area who are sports fans (Red Wings, Tigers, Pistons) have seen this spot to DEATH... it airs SO frequently. This is MY version of it... before the editors and sound effects guys did their work on it. I had 3 days to do this :30... a :15 and :10 versions as well. I was not present on the shoot, and the little girl did a wonderful job of 'dictating' where the Tireman character should be. There was lots of challenges with interacting foreground elements and lighting/reflections etc.

A:M is perfect for this kind of work!

Here is the Permalink:

http://amfilms.hash.com/video/203/Belle-Tire-TV-commercial

Hmmm... I see A:MFilms makes it's own forum posting... didn't know...sorry.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, the girl was wonderful. She is the daughter of the man who is speaking, he is a store manager/spokesman, and she has had the 'Tireman' character around her -her whole life... so she knows him as well as anyone and was directed to 'see an invisible Tireman and say hello to him'.