Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

hybrid cat lady

Ari4reel

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a pretty big task you're undertaking, Ari4reel. It's doable, but I would advise you to start with something a little easier first. Once you've come to understand the basics, you'll be able to transition into doing more complicated models with ease.

That said, I would recommend starting with a pencil and a notebook. Do a bunch of sketches to find out what your hybrid cat lady will look like. What parts of her will look human and what parts like a cat? When you've decided on a look that satisfies you, then you'll need to find out the best way to model those parts of her. That's where learning the basics will pay off for you.

Best of good luck!

Here is a model I created based off the Anime character Aisha in "Outlaw Star". She is more of a Beast-type than the traditional cat-type. (OK I am showing my uber nerdyness here)

01Ambient_Occlusion_test0.jpg

I have an older Cat-girl model I made and animated a while back (2000?) and I will post it later when I can find the files.

What-the-heck-is-a 'hybrid cat lady'???

I think there might have been one of those down the street from me...when she moved out the humane society was there with nets for a week- then they had to raize the house.

I guess it means a Cat-Lady Hybrid, kind of like BrundleFly, as though a lady took a cat through the teleporter and they merged. I am amused by the notion, though, of a lady with a house full of hybrid cats.