Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is an update on the Alien. this is a female also. i would like to give her a name. i would like suggestions on what to name her. something to do with the mountain dew logo. anybody have any other logo suggestions. i was going to use a animation: master logo, but everybody uses that one.

post-10457-1180937559_thumb.jpg

Yeah, Tanman, I think you're going to have to go the five point route.

First thing I'd do is extrude the mouth ring and use two rings so that the area that you deform during animation doesn't have the five pointers in it. Take a look at the picture below, I think that can explain it better than I can. However, I would try to make the outer circle as large as possible so you have lots of room to animate the mouth area with.

Second, you have five splines going into the points under the eyes. I'd turn that into fives as well or you'll get creases.

Third, I don't know if you'll need it, but remember that you can add detail to the model pretty easy by clicking on a point and hitting the Y on your keyboard. So I'd add a spline between the eye and the mouth so that the fives will will be more pentagon shaped and the closer to a pentagon the smoother it is.

Hope this helps.

post-7177-1181611649_thumb.jpg