Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Lip Syncing

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The system is still not excepting my attachment.

Maybe if you put it in a ZIP file it will take it...sometimes it's the file type, sometimes it's just too large of a file.

Tried submitting a ZIP file, but that didn't work. Even went back to Internet Explore ver# 6 as ver# 7 has some inssues with it.

It needs to be smaller than 3mb.

Thanks for the info. When I saw "Global Space Left: unlimited space" next to the file upload I was concerned about the size. The file is in MOV format. I'll need to rerender it in AVI which will make it a third of the size. It will take sometime though, as a final rendering takes forever, 12 hr plus.

NO! You should not need to re-render the file! I hope I am not too late!

Leave it as a .mov (QT) This forum prefers QT, and as Dhar said use Sorenson3 compression. You will need to make a new project, import the 'big' file and drop it on the camera, set the camera's output to 320X240 and look for sorenson3 in the compression dialogue- render it that way.

NO! You should not need to re-render the file! I hope I am not too late!

Leave it as a .mov (QT) This forum prefers QT, and as Dhar said use Sorenson3 compression. You will need to make a new project, import the 'big' file and drop it on the camera, set the camera's output to 320X240 and look for sorenson3 in the compression dialogue- render it that way.

John, you just went way over my head. I started a new project. The only place I saw to import the big file was under images. Am I on track so fare? I am not sure where the camera is you speak of.

A little more directions please.

• Admin

John's (er... Matt's that is) example is one way to do it but there is an easier way now.

If you've got your animation in A:M as a squential image/movie just Right Click and Save As Animation.

Make sure you locate and change the settings as desired. Sorensen 3 for instance will be an option as long as that codec is installed on your system.

The Camera Rotoscoping method is still useful.

Especially if you want to create an edited version of your movie pans across the image you already have.

John's (er... Matt's that is) example is one way to do it but there is an easier way now.

If you've got your animation in A:M as a squential image/movie just Right Click and Save As Animation.

Make sure you locate and change the settings as desired. Sorensen 3 for instance will be an option as long as that codec is installed on your system.

Especially if you want to create an edited version of your movie pans across the image you already have.

Rodney, that was pritty slick, except the sound did not make it. I assume it is possible using your methode you can conver to any of the formats.

Rodney, that was pritty slick, except the sound did not make it. I assume it is possible using your methode you can conver to any of the formats.

From what I just came across in the newbi section, adding a link to a place where I have the file should work. From here you can see the different renderings I've done in AM. The following is the link:

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseacti...eoid=1470788728

• Admin

Dick,

That's pretty cool. You've obviously put some time into your lip sync (and modeling!) effort.

Keep that up and you'll be wowing everyone in no time.

There is some interest in lipsync currently in the New Users Forum (Exercise 7 and especially 13).

While I'm not sure how much time I have to devote to it I'd love to see more explored on the subject here in the forum. If others post their Q&A in those TaoA:M areas I'll try to do my part too.

At any rate... keep on keepin' on! :)