Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Robots

Hi Hashers :

I would like to thanks the votes in my entry ... and show you the high resolution version of it ... CLICK HERE (1.4Mb - 2880x1800 pixels )

.... some informations :

IBL - Amb.Int. = 180% / Amb.Occ. + 95%

HDR - 640x640 / Rad = 800:1

Sun Light - Int.= 25% / Ray Casts = 5 / Darkness = 95%

25 passes

render time = 98h 22m

I will donate the project to Extra CD/DVD ....

for now I put the robot ( full rigged ) model to download in my site ...

robozinho.jpg

comments are welcome as usual ....

Thanks again

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Admin

Xtas,

I know I should have recognized your signature style (in the aeroplane if nowhere else).

What a treat it is to find out that the image is yours.

Fine work indeed!

render time = 98h 22m

Woah!

Thanks for sharing your rendering settings.

That might come in handy one of these days.

...and thanks for the Robot!

Rodney

• Admin

There are all kinds of details in your image that I missed the first time around.

Every where I look my eyes see something interesting.

A detail of area with overloaded power strips and plug ins is attached.

XtasDetail.jpg

render time = 98h 22m
Wow! None of my animated movies have taken this long to render, let alone a single frame.
comments are welcome as usual ....
I'm a bad loser, so I'll pick a few holes...!

I really liked the brickwork. Even though the wall was square on to the camera, it still looks like it has some depth to it. I like the way you added some variation in the shapes and textures of the planks. The rusty pipework looks good too, although the rust effect was a little too uniform. The robots and their equipment didn't really work for me - the soft reflections are very, very nice, but they all look far too "showroom clean" for the location. A few dents, scratches and scuff marks would have worked very well.

Thanks for sharing Marcos. I think I voted for yours, can't remember now.

I agree with Rodney about the brick work, most impressive :D

Can I have the brick file? Or at least show me how you did it? :)

Thank you friends for your words about the model and image !!! :blush:

I know I should have recognized your signature style (in the aeroplane if nowhere else).

What a treat it is to find out that the image is yours.

Hi Rodney !!! You could verify trhough the Brazil´s flag that is pitched behind the tools !!! :)

Wow! None of my animated movies have taken this long to render, let alone a single frame.comments are welcome as usual ....

I'm a bad loser, so I'll pick a few holes...!

I really liked the brickwork. Even though the wall was square on to the camera, it still looks like it has some depth to it. I like the way you added some variation in the shapes and textures of the planks. The rusty pipework looks good too, although the rust effect was a little too uniform. The robots and their equipment didn't really work for me - the soft reflections are very, very nice, but they all look far too "showroom clean" for the location. A few dents, scratches and scuff marks would have worked very well.

Hey Stuart .... You are one of my heroes in A:M... and i agree whit all your comments I should dirt scene before send it .... I noticed that ... the scene was very clean, but to redo the texture and render again would take another looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time .....

Thank you .....

Thanks for sharing Marcos. I think I voted for yours, can't remember now.

I agree with Rodney about the brick work, most impressive :D

Can I have the brick file? Or at least show me how you did it? :)

I used a tileable texture from wall and ground you can find them in the net ...

thanks dhar !!!

... but they all look far too "showroom clean" for the location. A few dents, scratches and scuff marks would have worked very well.
Hey Stuart .... You are one of my heroes in A:M... and i agree whit all your comments I should dirt scene before send it .... to redo the texture and render again would take another looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time .....
You're obviously confusing me with a Stuart who has some talent. Time constraints also stopped me from adding all the grime to my robot too. No matter - he's due for a service complete rebuild.