sprockets TinkeringGnome's Atomic Rings PRJ 2001 Star Gate effect in A:M with PRJ Comparison of AO and Radiosity Renders Animated Commercial by Soulcage Tralfaz's Lost In Space Robot Rodger Reynold's Architectural WIP Live Answer Time Demo
sprockets
Recent Posts | Unread Content
Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Architecture (buildings) models

:) Recently uploaded for the Extras DVD.

[attachmentid=16932][attachmentid=16933]

[attachmentid=16934][attachmentid=16935]

[attachmentid=16936][attachmentid=16937]

[attachmentid=16938][attachmentid=16939]

[attachmentid=16940][attachmentid=16941]

[attachmentid=16942][attachmentid=16943]

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Some models to pass around maybe? <_< Think anyone could use them?

Let me know muffmongruel@yahoo.com

[attachmentid=16932][attachmentid=16933]

[attachmentid=16934][attachmentid=16935]

[attachmentid=16936][attachmentid=16937]

[attachmentid=16938][attachmentid=16939]

[attachmentid=16940][attachmentid=16941]

[attachmentid=16942][attachmentid=16943]

Mr. Muff,

I would Definitely be interested in your models.

Good work!

David

• Admin

Frendon (are you related to Fraiser BTW?)

I've downloaded all your buildings and will start plugging them into the DVD setup right away.

Thanks! This really helps push us toward that Cityscape we've been hoping to collect.

You can't just post cool stuff like this without explanation though.

Were you building these for your own pleasure or did you have some larger project under way?

Inquiring minds wanna know! :)

Rodney

• Admin
I've mentioned this before, but I would gladly offer web storage space for any and all free models.

Thats a tough offer to turn down David. We should talk. :)

Extra DVD content would have to be coordinated individually with the creators but having a dedicated repository would be nice.

The information for these models is basically just doodling around for my own leasure and to see what anyone thinks? I havent made the time yet, but it would be interesting to see what they would look like with some REAL Textures/Maps applied; other than drab looking solid colors? Just for Fun you know...

Ive seen 2 or 3 responses for wanting these models, and Id be more than happy to send them... Ill e-mail to confirm a send to these responses. And thanks for the good words about them! Its inspiring to hear!

Note: Im inclined to let these stand as part of the DVD extras rather than sending them out upon request -excepting for the few responses already made. I would love to give them out for whoever asks, but Im not sure of the time involved should I get more (and/or more) requests for sending. So sorry if my post is confusing to anyone just seeing it in regards to the already replied messages. I dont want to fill this Topic up with my mere jibberish; so Ive sorta edited this same Topic a couple times. <_>

All of these models are basic Copy->Paste->Connect and repeat the process; all the while making sure that things are lined up decently and not just a pile of spagetti splines. The only thing I found as a sure thing is to plan ahead of time so that you dont have to go back and stitch in something that could have used an extra spline somewhere -that is such a pain! But its really straight forward planning for each section. Buildings are also a great way to make use of 3-point patches because of straight surfaces.