Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Another Spider animation

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hmmm that's one interesting spider making threats... My only comments are if he is meant to be realistic he looks as though he is doing a dance routine. Real spiders like tarantulas do this and just make you wanna jump back, there's is someting creepy about them.

I don't envy you if you wanna make him walk... I did a spider walk a few years ago and it ain't easy! Keep it up up m8.

Shouldn't the attack come from his fangs? Have the two arms come down, like he/she has trapped it's prey and then give his head/Fangs a quick arcing forward thrust, like he is biting into his/her/its' victim.

Great spider. Since it's a mech, have the spider implant a tiny electronic tracking device or whatever else may come to mind. :D

iz a threat...not attack...and gazz, I know exactly where you're coming from...however this guy is a robot. He's probably as tall as the Sears Tower..he's huge...if I wanted to make him look like nature's real creature, I would've spent more than the two hours I did on this animation

iz a threat...not attack...and gazz, I know exactly where you're coming from...however this guy is a robot. He's probably as tall as the Sears Tower..he's huge...if I wanted to make him look like nature's real creature, I would've spent more than the two hours I did on this animation

Well...he's actually meant to be a sort of spy spider that is used for infiltrating places (vents, small crakcs etc) if he was huge i would have added more gears and pipes and things.

Anyway, the animation is great.

:)

I must say, I have enjoyed following this entire spider creation and what has been done with animating this guy.

Nice relief -off the beaten path- of bouncing balls and teddy bears.

Just fantastic stuff, I think .