sprockets Rodger Reynold's Architectural WIP Live Answer Time Demo Tinkering Gnome's Sparkler PRJ Shelton's new Char: Hans It's just donuts by ItsJustMe 3D Printing Free model: USS Midnight
sprockets
Recent Posts | Unread Content
Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Nother jump/exercise thingy...

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

nicely done but for some reason the move after the roll when it looks as if he is pushing off with his fingers bothers me and right before that roll too but then I'm not much on animating moves like that

Hey John, maybe because the fingers are bending backwards slightly? I don't know... the hands didn't really get the attention it needed to keep the hands planted on the ground, so they penetrate the floor a

little bit....

gre03 - Sharp? Okay.....

Hey Curtis,

Yeah, I think so.... a little light on what in the real world would be a major impact with the floor!

But there's no going back to this excersize...... that's my policy(frank drebbin)

Late

Mike Fitz

www.3dartz.com

• Hash Fellow

The character looks great.

I like the run.

It's a bit hard to judge the jumps because of the viewing angle. If this were a "jump" assignment I'd say show it to us from the side.

However she seems to hang unnaturally in the air at about 03:00. That may be because of the camera tracking, but since there's hardly any background it looks like she's floating.

yeah, the handstand bounce looks too light.

On the last landing she hits the compression pose and freezes. Keep that moving. A "moving hold"

No going back now.

All this stuff is going towards future work.

But remember this stuff is more cartoony than real, so my impression is that there is great flex. in

cheating real world physics.

The one thing that is for sure is that hands going through floors and being in unnatural poses is probably

something that the human eys is less forgiving too than slight exceptions to physics....

Like that TV show Tripping the Rift takes unacceptable freedom in it's animtion.....

I don't know just thinking out loud here....

Mike Fitz

www.3dartz.com