sprockets Hans Donuts 3D Printing USS Midnight spotlight Pink Floyd Video Tinkering Gnome's Elephant
sprockets
Recent Posts | Unread Content
Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Inside the Igloo

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was just thinking that maybe BB would have furniture which matched the contours of his home. Just a suggestion.

'HIS? HIS?'

HER!!!

:lol:

Mind you your not the only one that thought this ;) I must admit she does look a little bit androgenous, others have made the same comments. I have been meaning to add some eyelashes which I think would do the trick.

I agree with you about the furniture moulded to the shape of the walls it would give it a very unique feel. I might adjust the dresser to mould in with the walls.

Is there a chance he meant "Characters"?

I agree, I think he means characters...

Thanks for all the comments gang - much appreciated ;)

• Admin

Gazz,

I just returned to your site after not visiting for awhile.

Looks like you've added a lot to Bella's world since I last looked in.

...and so far it looks like a fun world to live in. :)

Can you give us an update on your plans for Bella and friends?

There are a lot of new users that probably haven't had the chance to get acquainted.

If you have time that is.

Since it's an igloo, maybe the walls should be more bluish to suggest ice and snow?

What's that on the right? A tree trunk in an igloo? A lava flow?

Well, it's not strickly an igloo... that's just a working term I have for it cos it looked like an igloo. That on the right is a tree trunk - its grows right through the middle of the igloo. I think I will rename it to Bear Lodge -much better title and do an external render so you can see her home in full glory.

Ohhhhh... It's a girl! 

Oh we are having a dig at me today aren't we... well she would have looked an effeminate boy if indeed she was a boy :P

Rodney

Thanks for the comments. I will indeed give you an update on my plans for Bella Bear hopefully this week, at the moment I am having three Christmas Parties to attend and having to work the weekend. Hopefully I will update you here before Christmas - I would love to tell you all what's been going on :D

Rodders

Now I have a moment I'll give you the update :D

I have been working on my third Bella Bear story and hopefully this one should get finished over Christmas.

I sent my previous two stories of to a literary agency to see if there was any potential to have them made into children's books. Ironically, they basically said that I should try to use them to get a job as an animator :rolleyes:

So knickers to turning them into books and indeed doing the changes they said to make them more appropriate for children's book - I will now start animating!

I am not gonna even attempt to animate one, let alone three of the stories, I will just choose a section of one and animate that. I will probably need some help so I will be asking in the new year ;)

In anticipation of this I am getting a new fastish machine (PC unfortunately) which will help me in my quest. Oh, and I might start actually producing some passable animation :lol: