sprockets TinkeringGnome's Atomic Rings PRJ 2001 Star Gate effect in A:M with PRJ Comparison of AO and Radiosity Renders Animated Commercial by Soulcage Tralfaz's Lost In Space Robot Rodger Reynold's Architectural WIP Live Answer Time Demo
sprockets
Recent Posts | Unread Content
Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Clone Commander

Well, some of you may have wondered what the heck happened to my project Clone Commander.

I've actually been slowly sworking on it and had the entire opening sequence, but I realized that if it took me that long to do that with the time I was putting into it, it would take quite awhile.

So, I might make it into more of a series. I need suggestions. Series or film? Film would give me more room to work in, and series would probably let people see my work more often.

I await your comments! :lol:

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If it was me, I'd probably go with a series. That way, it feels like its a more productive project. Otherwise you may (hopefully not) lose interest in it. And its fun to have people wondering what will happen next time, you know?

thnx for the reply xade! i was just thinking and i figure i could do some really amazing things with suspense in a series... :P

so...

I HAVE DECIDED SERIES! I'll aim for my first one in december or early january. it'll be around 5-10 minutes. then i'll try to get one out every 1.5-2 months

You're only 14? Wohoo! I'm not the only one on the forum still in highschool! :lol: How do you find the time to do so much animating and do school at the same time? I find myself so bogged down with homework that there's hardly enough time to animate.