Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Order Confirmation [resolved]

kujaibacha

• Hash Fellow

The confirmation email and the email with the key have always been instantaneous for me, but I am not like other mortals it seems.

It is possible to retrieve keys manually. Log in to your store account and then go to Serial Keys, then scroll WAY DOWN to the bottom of the page to see if your recent purchase is there.

image.png

If it's not there, if your payment method didn't go through, or some other problem, then you may need to ask Jason about it , but wait a day first.

• Thanks 1

• Hash Fellow
11 minutes ago, kujaibacha said:

Just remembered that I checked out as a guest

In that case I wouldn't happen to have access to an 'account' right? 

Which means I wouldn't be able to check all that Summary information as outlined in the screenshot?

eeeee-yup.

Haste makes waste!

I guess you'll be waiting for Jason to check his messages... which he may not get to until le weekend.

I presume you got a receipt for a completed purchase from your payment method. I presume that was PayPal.

Very likely too, but the hash.com Mails might be in your spam too (or even worth not being delievered to some mailboxes at all).
Especially hotmail and some others are very picky about automated e-mail messages. I could explain it indepth, but it is a pretty extensive topic.

Best regards
*Fuchur*

• Hash Fellow

I had reason to renew my subscription today. The emails arrived... immediately!  :dontknow:

The serial key is communicated in both the "Serial keys for..." email and the "Animation Master Web Store..." email.

My email reader is set to text-only normally so i had to temporarily set it to display HTML to see the emails.

image.png

Thanks @Fuchurand @robcat2075

As far as spam, there's nothing in the spam folder so that rules out any emails going missing 😕

Robert, if you're getting emails instanty then I'd guess something is off somewhere with my order?

My purchase used a Gmail address so that technically should work without the store servers throwing red flags!

• Admin

I reordered about a week ago.  Instant response as always although I generally don't use any emails.

Generally when ordering you can use the email (that for me also arrives immediately) but there is also a message in the store itself confirming order and supplying information/links.

You might double check to see if your paypal account (or credit card**) was charged.

If not then likely the order didn't go through which in turn would not generate an email.

I haven't read all the postings so if you've already confirmed that... press on.  press on.

(Just now read the part about checking out a guest)

**For those using credit card that goes intially through the paypal menu at the store but then we'll (eventually) get the option to change to credit card.

I've been using paypal just for ease of purchase lately though.

Hi @Rodney, thanks for the info 🙂

After order completion, the confirmation screen showed up but there were no links or other download information provided 

I thought I would receive an email for further action but so far no emails have been received either

Is there any way to contact Jason other than messaging on the forum, which apparently he might or might not check until the weekend, if at all 😕

On 9/14/2023 at 6:27 AM, kujaibacha said:

Thanks @Fuchurand @robcat2075

As far as spam, there's nothing in the spam folder so that rules out any emails going missing 😕

Robert, if you're getting emails instanty then I'd guess something is off somewhere with my order?

My purchase used a Gmail address so that technically should work without the store servers throwing red flags!

No, as mentioned you will not receive some emails not even in the spam folder...
Especially GMail needs a SPF entry which might not be set correctly on the hash.com domain. I told Jason about it.

This means the mail is sent out, but Gmail will not allow it due to Spam protection and will neighter deliver it to your Spam folder.

Best regards
*Fuchur*

For now Jason has to add the SPF entry so Gmail might allow it through. (not given, but much higher likelyhood)
Some other (for instance own domains, and some others maybe even outlook.com) might be less strict abou that, but it should be set.

I recently run into that Gmail fun with some of my own programming and so I know about it.
We need to wait for Jason to react so.

Best regards
*Fuchur*

Thanks @Fuchur

At this point, I can't say if Jason has read my message or if he's going to be able to respond to the issue

I've gone ahead and cancelled my order for the subscription, as I haven't heard anything on the issue from Jason yet

What I do hope Jason would address eventually is the response time to store issues, whatever they might be

This is important for attracting customers and keeping them

There is obviously something amiss and it would be great if communication can be expedited between users and the company

For my part, I'll still wait for a response from Jason here, and then I would gladly place the order again, except this time around I'd create a store account first 😀

• robcat2075 changed the title to Order Confirmation [resolved]