Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Seasonal... Happy New Year!

Simon Edmondson

Bloavezh mat! Happy New Year!
Let everyone have the opportunity to create something beautiful on AM .

Bloavezh-Mat-2016.png

link to an interactive greeting card.

(It is made with AM for the modeling and animation, Blender for UV and paint, and Construct2 and Q3D for the interactivity. Use the mouse or the keyboard to move)

(Bloavezh mat = "Happy new year" in breton language)

• ____ 1

YEAH! Nice work, MALO! That is FUN! I like the little touches... the volume control action... the volume lowers as you fade out... the snowflakes! Wish A:M could export UV maps (or can it?) any 'easter eggs'? I wish A:M still had the Arctic Pigs feature... we were well on our way to being able to do this stuff all in A:M back in 2006. What was the animation transfered as... obj sequences?

Note: I see it will not play on my iphone...

YEAH! Nice work, MALO! That is FUN! I like the little touches... the volume control action... the volume lowers as you fade out... the snowflakes! Wish A:M could export UV maps (or can it?) any 'easter eggs'? I wish A:M still had the Arctic Pigs feature... we were well on our way to being able to do this stuff all in A:M back in 2006. What was the animation transfered as... obj sequences?

Note: I see it will not play on my iphone...

UV-Maps? That is exported by the OBJ-, DirectX- and perhaps any other exporter (only STL does not do that, simply because STL doesnt support that)... you need to provide the texture files by hand (just put it in the same directory as the OBJ / X-file you export.

See you

*Fuchur*