Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

It Can't Be Done... Again!

• Hash Fellow

My next "It Can't Be Done" series will be on Simcloth in A:M.

(I'm going to award myself a book by Martin Hash for suggesting that topic. :) )

Cloth seems to be one of those things that people find very enticing when they see it but very frustrating when they try it themselves. I think a series that builds up the knowledge base from the basics to the useful tricks would be a good thing.

Here is your chance to suggest particular cloth things that you would like to see solutions for. i probably won't get to this until July, after the Image contest so you have time to think about what you want to see.

tJRN4-A5I5E

And if you didn't catch my previous "It Can't Be Done"... check it out!

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hash Fellow

If someone wants to contribute an example PRJ of something they tried and couldn't get to work, that might be useful for this series to give me something practical to talk about and show.

It could be sent to me privately so you don't have to make your PRJ file public.

• 2 months later...

Hey....I just saw this thread from way back.

I missed it when it was running.

Yeah...I couldn't get the barding cloth to work as it was. On a horse running and moving, it got all messed up. At the time, I didn't have the extra time to do R&D on it.