Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

finished online commercial

thefreshestever

this was actually finished 3 months ago, but the company just went public with that project now, so i couldn´t post it sooner...

i hope you all are able to understand german ;)

i did the website and the logo as well, the actual website is still in the making, this is just some sort of a preview/microsite...

website

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow. Very cool advert. Cool style. How long did it take you to complete from initial concept? Is that all A:M?

It would be cool if Hash did a spot light piece on your work to promote the product.

Would you post pics of some wireframes of the models?

Wow. Very cool advert. Cool style. How long did it take you to complete from initial concept? Is that all A:M?

It would be cool if Hash did a spot light piece on your work to promote the product.

Would you post pics of some wireframes of the models?

i cant really tell how long it took, since it was clear from the beginning that i wouldn´t be paid by the hour ;) the budget was in fact the reason i decided to go super-simple with the characters and props... one great advantage of toon render is that one doesn´t have to bevel everything, which saves a lot of modeling time... also i didn´t had to texture anything, and used one character template which i made copies of and then just changed the hairstyle, the clothes etc... i guess it took round about 14 days from start to finish, counting 8 hours a day.. rendertime not included, that does the computer for me when i´m sleeping ;)

here are some wireframes of one character, as i said before, they are basically all the same. this one has a patch count of 1100, but some simpler ones might be around 800..

Screen_shot_2013_11_09_at_17.45.52.png

Screen_shot_2013_11_09_at_17.46.10.png