sprockets 2001 Star Gate effect in A:M with PRJ Comparison of AO and Radiosity Renders Animated Commercial by Soulcage Tralfaz's Lost In Space Robot Rodger Reynold's Architectural WIP Live Answer Time Demo Tinkering Gnome's Sparkler PRJ
sprockets
Recent Posts | Unread Content
Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Animation:Master Trial

Fuchur

Hi guys and gals...

some of you may know it already but now it is placed officially on the hash.com-website:

Since 1998 there was no demo-/trial-version of Animation:Master available...

In 2012 this has changed: Now there is a trial-version of A:M again!

The "new" trial-version is a fully functional version of Animation:Master v17 (32 or 64 bit) which will run for 14 days.

So if you have a friend who always wanted to test out A:M or you wanted to show A:M to somebody else before,

you may want to tell him/her about this exciting news :).

For more informations on how to get a trial-version, please read the instructions on this page:

A:M Trial Request

Have fun and I hope you like it :)

*Fuchur*

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I cannot help but think this will be a very helpful tool in acquiring new users .........as its hard to ask folks on faith that your stuff is really cool. Now that said , the next step would be ---organizing and perhaps updating as much tutorial material that can be obtained ----so in those 14 days ----you get people not frustrated but energized to subscribe or buy.

(also 14 days for folks who have jobs is not a lot of time and goes by very quickly. 21 would be so much better as it gives them thee weekends if they are not busy doing other stuff. Just my 2 cents)

• Admin
the next step would be ---organizing and perhaps updating as much tutorial material that can be obtained ----so in those 14 days ----you get people not frustrated but energized to subscribe or buy.

I would encourage everyone that spots a tutorial they've found to be of use to them (or they think would be particularly useful to the 14 Day trial users) to post a link to it or to bump it up by commenting on it. This will make it easier for us to spot and highlight for the Trial Users.

We want to make sure all A:M users have everything they need to be successful.