sprockets Hans Donuts 3D Printing USS Midnight 1950s Street Car Pink Floyd Video Tinkering Gnome's Elephant
sprockets
Recent Posts | Unread Content
Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Training Materials for Sale

bighop

Hello,

I've been out of the Animation Master programing for a while. I don't see myself getting back into it. I have several training CD's and DVD's.. These are for the older program... and I don't even know if you can get these anymore:

Jeff Lew (DVD learning Character Animation vol 1-3)

4 CD's on Animation Master from Safe Harbor... www.sharbor.com (modeling, bone rigging, character development and materials)

Mastering Materials with Bill Young (2 CDs)

AM in live Action with Sam Buntrock (2 CDS)

Animate with Cristin McKee(3 CD's)

Animate a face with Justin Barrett (2 CD's)

Nonlinear Animation with Raf Anzovin

Rigging a face with Rafanzovin

Would these be of interest to anyone?

photo_copy_3.JPG

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Admin
4 CD's on Animation Master from Safe Harbor... www.sharbor.com (modeling, bone rigging, character development and materials)

As Robert states, all those you've listed are good resources.

These 4 CDs are probably the ones we don't see in circulation as much.

Therefore they are of more interest to me personally.

I always wanted to check out Crisitin McKee's Animate DVD's.

This will be an oversimplification but Cristin's DVDs are mostly animation theory and practical application without delving too deeply into technical stuff. That can be useful especially for beginners. For someone wanting to learn those basics it'll be valuable but I'd say most folks here in the forum already have a pretty good grasp of this level of animation knowledge already. I suppose what I am suggesting is that most won't find themselves saying, "Oh cool, I never knew that." Having said that, Cristin does run folks through some basic tutorials that (if actually completed) will help to refine one's understanding and approach to animation. Of all the DVDs I've seen using A:M this is the most basic and universal out there... very accessible... and as such it's a great initial starting point. If you've been at this for awhile it'll mostly just validate that you've already made good progress.