Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Friend for dinner

I made an entry for the 10 Second Club at the end of February. Actually, part of the work was for the club, and part was for another project I'm working on. Anyway, the version that was submitted for the club contest was pretty good, but after getting a little feedback I made some improvements before posting it on my site. Here's the direct link:

http://www.jb-av.com/anims/friendfordinner.mpg

1.24 MB, MPEG-1

Enjoy!

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Justin, long time since I've seen some of your stuff, and I think this is some "on the money" stuff!

I mean everything to the eyeballs drifting off while the character is in thought, to the hint of the cockeyed smile.

Really good

Mike Fitz

www.3dartz.com

• Admin

This is weird. :huh:

I know I commented to your post and you responded back... and others did too, but I don't see any of those (and other) posts here.

I must be REALLY tired THIS TIME... or maybe I'm timetraveling again. I hate it when that happens... :blink:

Anyway Justin... excellent as usual.

Now... Get back to work on ANTZ 2!

This is weird.  :huh:

I know I commented to your post and you responded back... and others did too, but I don't see any of those (and other) posts here.

hehe...you're thinking of the post I made to the other forum (the main one that echoes to the mailing list)

Jfirestine and mediaho, thanks for the comments. :D

• Admin
hehe...you're thinking of the post I made to the other forum (the main one that echoes to the mailing list)

Truly evil! It's a good thing you came clean... I was to having myself committed... either that or become conspiracy freaks like vern... and aaver(n) ;)

So do we get to know what the project is/was?

Or are you under one of those (conspiratory) non-disclosure agreements...

If'n they are watching over your shoulder it may be best to reply in code... I'll decipher as I get the time...

So do we get to know what the project is/was?

Or are you under one of those (conspiratory) non-disclosure agreements...

Not an official NDA...more of a personal NDA...I just want to keep it a secret for a little while longer. :P