Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Moved.

frosteternal

I know I've been all kinds of random on the boards here. Not consistent at all. Moved from Chicago burbs, IL, to Los Angeles.

I've planned a move to the west coast for over fifteen years now. It was time.

So glad to be rid of Chicago.

That is all =)

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Admin
So glad to be rid of Chicago.

Okay. That's one vote against me moving to Chicago. ;)

I think I would prefer the warmth of the west coast over the winters of the windy city but right not the west coast isn't an option for me.

It's great to see you again.

You missed the October screening of 'Jared' here in the forum!

• Hash Fellow

Congratulations on your move!

May the palm trees always shade your path and the earthquakes keep your martinis shaken, not stirred.

When I've been out to California it always looked pretty magical. Even the homeless people looked good.

• 1 month later...

Just an update - the move to LA went really well, and after a month, my motion design business picked up. Everything is going really well! Currently, I'm contracted by a digital agency doing pre-rendered game graphics for a major game studio. Unfortunately, I had to sign an NDA so I can't post my WIP. (ARGH)

But I am glad to say that I'm chained to my computer 6-7 days a week, modeling/rendering/animating in A:M. I was thrilled when they said "we don't care what software you use." With over 8 characters and environments, and only one 3D artist - me - this has been the busiest three weeks of my life. Everyone has been super happy with everything, and A:M has of course allowed me to work faster and better than expected, and of course I like getting paid, so yay! (It certainly doesn't hurt that I've been using A:M for over 15 years.)

Alright, I have to get back to work!

• Hash Fellow
Just an update - the move to LA went really well, and after a month, my motion design business picked up. Everything is going really well! Currently, I'm contracted by a digital agency doing pre-rendered game graphics for a major game studio. Unfortunately, I had to sign an NDA so I can't post my WIP. (ARGH)

Congrats on the success!

Give us a look at it when it gets officially released!