• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to have more control.

Get a PC! :)

Ouch..OW...ugh!

Sorry!

I should have said more control and not have any virus issues... :lol: but we digress...

get linux... ;) mac viruses are out there... virus detection software? not many...

See u

*Fuchur*

When i first started A:M on a Mac many years ago I was surprised that it looked like it was not all in one window. Is it still like that?

Kinda. It's like in 1 window but expanded to fill the whole screen. It's either all the way open, or hidden. No inbetween B)

• Hash Fellow
When i first started A:M on a Mac many years ago I was surprised that it looked like it was not all in one window. Is it still like that?

Kinda. It's like in 1 window but expanded to fill the whole screen. It's either all the way open, or hidden. No inbetween B)

Can you undock the PWS and move it to another screen?

In the default Mac setup nothing is docked, it's just a set of loose windows. As I mentioned above, I *think* that if you're rendering, and hit Cmd-H to hide the app, only the rendering window is hidden, but if not rendering, Cmd-H hides the whole app, but I'm not at the Mac at the moment, so not 100% sure.