sprockets Making and Using Drop-On Poses TinkeringGnome's Atomic Rings PRJ 2001 Star Gate effect in A:M with PRJ Comparison of AO and Radiosity Renders Animated Commercial by Soulcage Tralfaz's Lost In Space Robot Rodger Reynold's Architectural WIP
sprockets
Recent Posts | Unread Content
Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Anyone familiar with Google advertising?

robcat2075

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Just make sure you turn it off thats the catch. I never got the discount and paid $80.00 out of my own pocket. It was a hard sell and did not equate to any revenue. They urged me to stick with it at 15 to 20 dollars per day. While building product awareness. What a rip off.

• Hash Fellow

I guess to get rich on the internet don't advertise... sell advertising!

I was thinking of using it to promote BUS STOP. I presume there's a way to limit it so it only goes to people looking for "animation" or "bus".

I've used the $100 free offer twice and didn't see any significant increase in traffic either time.

Yes, you do select keywords that are associated with your content and the ad would then come up on the Google search page when someone searches for those terms. The problem is that in most cases, like "animation," you are competing against hundreds of sites and your ad might never appear on a search for "animation."

It has tools that help you to come up with keywords and see how strong they are, but I never found much luck with them.

You can set limits on your spending and I watched mine to make sure I ended the campaigns before I ran out of free money.

Your mileage will vary, but I've received many more visits from people clicking on a banner ad that I spent less than a dollar a day for through Project Wonderful than I did on Google AdWords.