sprockets 2001 Star Gate effect in A:M with PRJ Comparison of AO and Radiosity Renders Animated Commercial by Soulcage Tralfaz's Lost In Space Robot Rodger Reynold's Architectural WIP Live Answer Time Demo Tinkering Gnome's Sparkler PRJ
sprockets
Recent Posts | Unread Content
Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Comic con

jason1025

I will Post Pictures.

I got to see Heath and Jason.

It kind of made me feel bad for ever complaining or saying anything negative after meeting these hard working guys in person. While I was there it seemed like every few moments someone would come up and inquire about the improvements about AM and said that they already owned a previous version. To me it is a no brainer when it comes to upgrading as the software is much faster and in conjunction with the included Netrender exponentially faster at rendering.

But as usual it seems people are tight with their money.

On a separate note I saw lots of actors who initially I would not think to be washed up but yet there they were looking lonely, depressed putting on a fake smile and signing auto graphs for 20 a pop little to no crowds around them.

Very depressing.

Jessica from True Blood had a huge crowd around her and I was surprised to see just how photogenic she is , because real life did not flatter her.

Also I expected comic con to have almost everyone dress up but sexy superheros were few and far between the day I went (Saturday)

Over all San diago is beautiful and Comic con is a great experience.

I recommend if you go clean yourself up for the night life strolling around 5th street or so.

I saw about 200 girls walking the streets dressed to kill looking classy, sexy, and sometimes slutty looking to have fun. That was more fun than comic con, But to hang with that crowd you have to be willing to stratal the line between comic con nerd and Nighttime cluber. Or at about 1am go to a 24/7 restaurant called Brians and watch the stumbley half naked nipples popping out of their dress and bending over without wearing underwear crowd stroll in as their night comes to an end and they need to sober up with some food.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Comic Con was fun and it was good to see everyone that came by and said HI. I'm so tired that I can barely keep my eyes open but all of the venders around us want to go out for some drinks tonight. I posted all of the pictures I could but by Saturday only only left the booth for food, bathroom and to talk with the miss's fields girls. Next year I will bring Meagan and her Canon TI2 and will put her to work getting way more and way better pictures!

I will post a link to the facebook tread of images when i get a chance to move them to a comic con album.

Thanks again everyone for a great Comic Con. See you all next year!

• 4 months later...