sprockets Shelton's new Char: Hans It's just donuts by ItsJustMe 3D Printing Free model: USS Midnight Rodger Reynolds' 1950s Street Car Madfox's Pink Floyd Video Tinkering Gnome's Elephant
sprockets
Recent Posts | Unread Content
Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

www.lightdims.com

jason1025

LightDims Survey  

7 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of the interesting statistics I have found out of this venture which I forgot to put into this survey is that people who feel that they do not need lightdims often have dark eyes. people who do feel a need often have lighter colored eyes and or have had lasik or some sort of eye surgery.

It also seems that after I point out the issue the problem of eye piercing lED's seems to grow on people. Meaning it didn't bother them until they found out about the alternative. People go from not ever noticing to seeing them everywhere and then ordering. At least those are some of the comments on other forums.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Check out Lightdims in this weeks Frys add. I am not trying to sell anything just excited to show my friends

http://newspaperads.mercurynews.com/FSI/Pa...e&pagenum=6

If you click on the more info on the picture of lightdims in the add it should take you to the link below. Wow Frys is giving a really good deal. Only $1.99

Frys link

http://www.frys.com/product/6717915?site=s...CH:MAIN_RSLT_PG

• Admin

(Yes, we have no Fry's in Japan... at least none that I am aware of)

That video still makes me want to buy Light Dims. :)

I don't have a lot of need for them now but I expect I will purchase some next year.

Perhaps you could sell them to all the manufacturer of the electronic equipment and cut to the heart of the matter. The dims could then be sandwiched into the pages of the manual and presented along with the safety briefing (you know the ones... avoid electronic shock, don't drop from extreme heights... and protect your eyes from harmful glares with light dims). The purchaser would then determine their need to apply them. This being my crafty way of getting a heck of a lot of light dims into circulation from both from the manufacturer and at point of sale locations. At least in theory it would expand the market for light dims.

Congrats on the the advertisement.

Not only is it a good price... it's a mighty fine ad.

I would like them lightdims on these nasty, agressive looking modern carlights like BMW´s for instance,

but I guess, that won`t happen....

Congrats to your succsess Jason!

(By the way Rodney: How`s the situation in Japan now after Fukushima? But that`s for another thread...)

Jason, I think we are all proud of you for your success! I think the biggest factors in your success are:

1. Vision - an idea for a product that is practical yet simple and fills a need; both product design and production

2. Marketing - your videos are quite good

3. Getting distribution - the deals with stores was the best thing you could have done

I imagine there are lots of ideas that miss out on one of those three areas and don't succeed. I was especially impressed with your ability to do #3, it occurs to me that that has made the biggest difference in your success. Well done.

Jason, I think we are all proud of you for your success! I think the biggest factors in your success are:

1. Vision - an idea for a product that is practical yet simple and fills a need; both product design and production

2. Marketing - your videos are quite good

3. Getting distribution - the deals with stores was the best thing you could have done

I imagine there are lots of ideas that miss out on one of those three areas and don't succeed. I was especially impressed with your ability to do #3, it occurs to me that that has made the biggest difference in your success. Well done.

Thanks , I agree. Although not that difficult I simply googled. Found a phone number and email called and the rest is history.

If I had to sum up success, it would be "Followthrough"

Each day we can sit and let nothing productive happen or each day we can move a stone towards an end goal. After some time has gone by a mountain has changed its shape.

Yup - first time I've been excited to scour the Fry's ads in my real-live San Jose Mercury News Sunday paper. And there they were! Light Dims!

Coincidently Frys in Sunnyvale is using the exact same building that use to be Advanced Product Division of Singer-Link Flight Simulators (where I use to work).

Congrats again on your success!

Yup - first time I've been excited to scour the Fry's ads in my real-live San Jose Mercury News Sunday paper. And there they were! Light Dims!

Coincidently Frys in Sunnyvale is using the exact same building that use to be Advanced Product Division of Singer-Link Flight Simulators (where I use to work).

Congrats again on your success!

Thanks

Also thanks for the tip on Minden. My wife and I traveled there a week ago. Its a beautiful place.