Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Align & Distribute ? ? ?

a.quaihoi

Hey all,

making a piano - up to the keys, is there a quick way to align and distribute the keys ? Eg - like align & illustrator . . . I'm taking notes for required stuff in AM which I'll yell about to Steve once the AM Reports section is back on line . . .

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Steffen, not Steve... and there are already 3 plugins which do that. Sweeper, Duplicator and for models in the chor there is Multiply (this not included if I am not wrong and has to be downloaded here - it is free).

See you

*Fuchur*

• Hash Fellow

The Multiple models on Path plugin would be yet another way to distribute a repeating element. Use it in the chor then RMB>export>as model the result to add to your main work.

BTW, there have already been more than one piano keyboard instrument donated to the free models archive. Keys could be taken from one of those.

We are very lucky to have Steffen maintaining A:M while Martin is away. Do not yell at Steffen.

Yeah no yelling at Steffen! I thought you meant Steve Sappington. You can yell all you like at him because he's not around any more.

PS Steffen does it for free? Someone's getting a good deal.

Yeah no yelling at Steffen! I thought you meant Steve Sappington. You can yell all you like at him because he's not around any more.

PS Steffen does it for free? Someone's getting a good deal.

Ahah ! Yep I meant Sappington. No no I won't yell at Steffen ! Wow I have been away for a long time haven't I . . .