Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

New WIP - Lost In Space B9 Robot

kk, thanks, though I believe it was 1957 for forbidden planet, but i'll double check, it could be similar to metropolis in the fact that the release dates on the film vary between 1925 and 1927

EDIT: According to IMDB it was released in some countries in 1956 and some others in 1957

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
I needed to take a break from the Discovery model, so I started modelling this. All that detail was making me bleary eyed! Will get back to it shortly.

In the meantime, can anyone guess what this is going to be?

Al

new_0.jpg

OH MY GOD!!!!

I'm so jealous. I tried to model this a while ago and gave up after I couldn't get the cut out for the neon voice light look right. HOW THE HECK DID YOU DO THIS?!?!?!?

I had asked Stian for his help and even with Stian's model example, I still couldn't get it smooth.

Al, would you PLEASE post a wire frame so I could at least see the splinage?

George

I needed to take a break from the Discovery model, so I started modelling this. All that detail was making me bleary eyed! Will get back to it shortly.

In the meantime, can anyone guess what this is going to be?

Al

new_0.jpg

OH MY GOD!!!!

I'm so jealous. I tried to model this a while ago and gave up after I couldn't get the cut out for the neon voice light look right. HOW THE HECK DID YOU DO THIS?!?!?!?

I had asked Stian for his help and even with Stian's model example, I still couldn't get it smooth.

Al, would you PLEASE post a wire frame so I could at least see the splinage?

George

Hi George,

I can post a wire frame if you would like, but I have posted the model for download in the Contributors Cue/Models section. You can find it here.

Al