sprockets Shelton's new Char: Hans It's just donuts by ItsJustMe 3D Printing Free model: USS Midnight Rodger Reynolds' 1950s Street Car Madfox's Pink Floyd Video Tinkering Gnome's Elephant
sprockets
Recent Posts | Unread Content
Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Upload movie

Just a small question. I tried earlier and wondered why I couldn't upload a movie of 9 seconds I made with the animation Master.

The first time, some months ago, I thought it was my computer with virussscanner and firewall.

Now I tried again and I can only fill in the description, and then I come to the thumbnail page.

I can push any button, nothing happens.

Is it my computer or is it the protected area I'm bouncing on?

Not that I worry that much, but I thought I would let you know.

Thanks,

MadFox.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hash Fellow

I'm not sure A:M Films is being maintained right now.

But we'd love to see your work.

You can always put it up to Youtube and post the link here.

Or compress to quicktime MPG4 or something similarly small and post here.

It means... uh let's say, I tried to conceal an animation of the nowadays multymedia perception.

As the change from radio to gramophone to television to computer tends to open up the horizon of the individual user.

Cartoons always had my attention untill computer made it possible to create my own.

From that point I owned myself a Wacom and soon experienced the big heap that excist between willing and doing.

I never have been educated for this so I was glad I could use the Animation Master's model Tom to fit my needs.

From then I was screening short avi's to fit in my own animation, having no plan, no script, just working from the moment.

I wondered what it would take to make three minutes of animation.

So what you see is just the intuitive tryings of my search to a coherent story.

It's not a proffesional cartoon, it moves to slow, hardly to amuse a seven year old child.

This is due to the lack of scripting, more the sheep that follows the surprise of the curling line.

Hope you voted, or at least had a minor smile!

:)

Dude, that's art! The visual style is perfect for the animation. Love the trippy stream of consciousness thing. Definitely submit it to some animated short film festivals, art film theaters, late night TV programming and also any kind of modern art gallery - though galleries usually want to see a whole body of work (about 20 pieces, more or less).

The only suggestion I might make is to turn UP the volume on the "voice" track. I had to turn the volume on my computer way up, but then the sound effects were way too loud then.

Nice piece of work!

Thanks for your replies! :D

I was a bit weird at the end because the whole thing took me some years.

Most work were the combined movements of the different atributes in part.

I was really glad I could use the AM for the most guestures.

An other part was to screen them back cell by cell as my AM didn't had the cartoon feather.

I have tried to send them in to an animation festival but it wasn't "speedy" enough against other participants.

Even the Zizone site has scattered it back to the last movies as they changed the Kunst& Cultuur page

back to a Cultuur&Kunst page which shafted it page under again.

If I start the site I can't even find it back.

But I'm much obliged to get some feedback of you, yes I do.

About the backsound... well I felt so stupid making a computer pray for its Main Drone

I guess I made the sound somehow too low.

Another thing is that the CorelMove Editor I used wasn't able to get the sounds synchrone,

and it's capacity only had one minute.

So it was quit a hell of a job to get all pieces together, espacially amongst the periode of time.

(I started on win3.1 and ended on winXp, so let's say 1996 - 2004)

Thanks again for your support, I'm quit amazed, didn't expect it.

:P