sprockets Learn to create your own tool bars! Behind The Scenes: A:M and Animatronics Jeff Cantin's Classic Splining Tutorial Strange Effect, video demo and PRJ included John blows up a planet, PRJs included VWs by Stian, Rodger and Marcos Myron's band gets its own wine!
sprockets
Recent Posts | Unread Content
Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

glow but not

OK i better explain myself first, i need to be able to make a part of my model glow but not have the glows fading light at the edge of the model , i don't have a pic to show u of what i need , but maybe think lines of power running along a wall they glow but just enough to light up the whatever there power is flowing through

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hash Fellow

I guess you're trying to have the glow not spill out past the edge of the model?

You need something besides "Glow". Glow always has a radius beyond the objects edge and a negative radius isn't possible.

I just tried to paint something in Photoshop that would be a glow that doesn't spill out, but I couldn't make anything convincing.