sprockets Live Answer Time Demo Tinkering Gnome's Sparkler PRJ Shelton's new Char: Hans It's just donuts by ItsJustMe 3D Printing Free model: USS Midnight Rodger Reynolds' 1950s Street Car
sprockets
Recent Posts | Unread Content
Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

A little Animation I Made for the 11Second Club¡¡¡

Jaff

Hi you there,,, For the first time I´ve participated on the 11SecondClub and made a little animation with one of my characters that plays like a witness on court , I hope you like it, and please any comments are welcome , opinions, critiques, jokes, but don´t be so bad jaja, well here it is.......

November_Wip.mov

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bravo! :)

Beautifully done, Jaff. It all looks very good. Models, staging, animating, lighting. The only, very small, nitpic I have is that I would have prefered to see him emphasize the words, "nitwits" and "conducted". Also, if you can fix the texture on the shirt sleeves it will help lift the, otherwise excellent, presentation. One more very small point is the texture on the back wall. It looks as if it has been stretched along the X-axis slightly, but this may just be that the texture map needs some tweaking in PS to get it to tile seamlessly. :D

OUTSTANDING! Some of the best A:M work that I have seen in a long time.

Good luck with the voting.

• Admin

Ever since I first saw your character in the image in your signature I've been looking forward to seeing more. You haven't disappointed. :)

Very nice. You've got some very nice emphasis points going on in his gesturing.

I'd make some nitpicky suggestions there but I think you've already got a really good thing going.

Thank you for the comments guys , and i´ll take care of every little opinion on way to improve .. the animation took me about 8 hours working , maybe 10.

and the fact is that there´re some animations on the contest so amazing ¡¡, but that´s good to make us grow to the next level , I really recommend to enter the CLub and have a little animating fun ...... :P , Saludos a Todos¡¡¡....

REally excellent but Paul had one good comment about hitting "nitwits" and "conducted" with stronger gestures. But on the other hand I understand why he crossed it all out. This is great work, very fluid and believable!

I went and voted.

Phew! That had to be done in several sessions, because there are about 100 entries to view, but at least the process is easy. The ability to see all of the entries together, after completing the voting, is good and makes it easy to revise the score awarded to each entry.

The competition is very strong! There are some very funny interpretations and one in particular which is downright cinematic but your entry still came joint third in my vote results.

Humour is usually worth at least one more point on the score card. "Leave 'em laughing..." :)