Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

If you could...

I've been working on this off and on for a while, a few hours making weeks letting it sit around, and really want it to look good. It is a Temple like design loosely based on Greek/Roman style. Will be made of marble.

However my materials turn out too unrealistic and I need some help.

Also in its final form it will be atop a hill/mountain to and I don't know if it would look better new or ruinous.

So basically any help would be nice.

post-12229-1224826764_thumb.jpg

post-12229-1224826786_thumb.jpg

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay...so bevels are rounded edges right. If that is right is their a simple way of doing that without reworking the model please let their be a material additive I've been over looking.

"Darktrees (Darksim) materials, or EnhanceAM materials" no I've not, my AM training was the tutorial and fairly limited at that but I'll look into it.

Okay...so bevels are rounded edges right. If that is right is their a simple way of doing that without reworking the model please let their be a material additive I've been over looking.

I'd be happy to say yes to the material-question, but I dont think there is one...

There is a plugin from Marcel Bricman (ZPider) around, which can bevel for you... it works in most circumstances, but not in all... I highly recommend to model always from the beginning with bevels.

The plugin is available here:

Zevel-Plugin

Just to say it again: It cant do miracls!

*Fuchur*

Nice job so far. :lol:

I just tried the Zevel plug-in and it just crashed my whole PC, so I'm definitely not going to try that again. :blink:

Same with the crash...I wonder if its a new version thing either with AM or Vista

I made a perfect cube extruded one side beveling by eye than copied those properties to the other sides. Scale it down it looks good...ish.