Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

3d TEXT rendering???

headofrealestate

I'm a newb... 100%... even though I bought the software at NAPP in Miami a few years ago. I never did find time to load it and use it.

But... I come to ask a question from the experts...

Will this software allow me to create 3d textured text animations for use in video production? I was looking at Boris Red and then I remembered buying AM and thought I'd see if it might handle the job.

Thanks in advance for your comments, suggestions, insight, etc.

Vince :D

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Hash Fellow

One tip about the font wizard... when you use it you'll notice different options for how it fills in the face of the letters. One option may leave a crease on some letters and another will do it to other letters.

Do a run with each option and use the best looking letters from each.

some fonts will not work, maybe the one you want to use (that´s what happens to me most of the time...) but there´s a simple solution:

instead of using the font wizard type your text in adobe illustrator, convert to path, save as .ai (you might wanna save it as a early version like ai 8.0 or so, the newer formats a:m doesn´t like...) and then import it to a:m with the help of the ai-wizard....