sprockets Learn to create your own tool bars! Behind The Scenes: A:M and Animatronics Jeff Cantin's Classic Splining Tutorial Strange Effect, video demo and PRJ included John blows up a planet, PRJs included VWs by Stian, Rodger and Marcos Myron's band gets its own wine!
sprockets
Recent Posts | Unread Content
Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

animated sprites a v15b test

made another 1.98 model this time of a rabbit and did a quick action combined with some chor action which I recorded with a black background with the alpha buffer turned on to get a series of tgas

use the series as the sprite image

this is the results ...

bunnyanimated.mov

Not really great but at least the animated sprites worked

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What version of QT are you using John? The recent movies that you have posted play for me but then they freeze my PC and I have to use the task manager to close QT. This causes any other open windows to shut down too. (I haven't upgraded "Quit Time" for several versions because all kinds of issues started to appear.)

I appreciate your tireless testing of new versions of A:M. I like to know what is working and what is out of action. Thanks. :)

made another 1.98 model this time of a rabbit and did a quick action combined with some chor action which I recorded with a black background with the alpha buffer turned on to get a series of tgas

use the series as the sprite image

very good - the animated sprites work very well, ie it doesn't look like sprites - looks like multiple models

I too appreciate your experiments.

(no problems viewing - I use QT 7.1.6)

Paul ... Nancy is using a version even older than mine mine7.3.1 hera 7.1.6

Paul - as John said - my version is older than his. I never install itunes.

I had tried 7.2 (and maybe 7.3?) but found I needed to go back to 7.1.6 - And now I can't remember the problems that I was experiencing.

I do know that I couldn't vote on the 11 sec club with 7.1.6 & Firefox (some version) - had to upgrade to 7.2 - so I vote on my other system (but don't believe I have problems with A:M? not sure).

I only upgrade media players if I am forced.