sprockets Behind The Scenes: A:M and Animatronics Jeff Cantin's Classic Splining Tutorial Strange Effect, video demo and PRJ included John blows up a planet, PRJs included VWs by Stian, Rodger and Marcos Myron's band gets its own wine! Learn to do radiosity renders
sprockets
Recent Posts | Unread Content
Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

The Fallen

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't rig to save my life but the only flaw I see are the fingers. They should be outstretched otherwise rigging them is going to be a nightmare.

Cheers

Done and done. Thanks for that... i knew it didn't look quite right anyways... it looks much better now.

post-10955-1205182131_thumb.jpg

post-10955-1205182159_thumb.jpg

New project that i just started on a few days ago, wondering if there are any rigging gods out there who could help out with the bones after i got done with the model... or if you can see any flaws so far, let me know.

Well if you Rigged him well enough to position him in that Level 53 Armor position then you're on the right track.

I Really Like the Model!

Face kinda Reminds me of the guy from Kingdom Hearts.

You look like you have a good story to tell with this guy.

So Far so Good.

Keep it up!

Well if you Rigged him well enough to position him in that Level 53 Armor position then you're on the right track.

I Really Like the Model!

Face kinda Reminds me of the guy from Kingdom Hearts.

You look like you have a good story to tell with this guy.

So Far so Good.

Keep it up!

yeah, definately, I've gotta work on the rest of the model though before i worry too much about the riggin, but thanks for the compliments! I made this model out to be more of an android version of the original, as if they were a dieing race and he was one of the few remaining.

You truly have modeling talent Cross. Is that your own Personal rig? Haven't seen that bone configuration before. I'm guessing the "wing" pelvis bones rotate those parts of the legs and likewise with the shoulders.

Hahah... thanks so much! yeah, the wings for the pelvis control the plates at his sides, i still have quite a bit more work to do on him though. Now i have to make his Bow... this will be fun.

post-10955-1205420580_thumb.jpg