sprockets Making and Using Drop-On Poses TinkeringGnome's Atomic Rings PRJ 2001 Star Gate effect in A:M with PRJ Comparison of AO and Radiosity Renders Animated Commercial by Soulcage Tralfaz's Lost In Space Robot Rodger Reynold's Architectural WIP
sprockets
Recent Posts | Unread Content
Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

SimCloth used in another TV spot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLdvxeGHOXA

Hey! I just used A:M's SimCloth feature again in another TV spot and it didn't let me down. I needed to show a Christmas present UNwrapping, so first I did the bow unwrap in an action using muscle-mode animation to sort of 'undraw' itself. Once it was gone the ribbons wrapping around the present were free to fall- and SimCloth did the trick with very little futzing. All this to sell furniture...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLdvxeGHOXA

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

FREE SNOWFLAKE MODELS FROM THE SPOT!

My client gave me some cool snowflake ai's and I used the ai wizard to make some pretty cool snowflake models. If anyone is interested in adding them to their collections, please enjoy!

SNOWFLAKE1.mdl

SNOWFLAKE2.mdl

SNOWFLAKE3.mdl

snowflakes.jpg

That is one nice looking sim. Is there any way you could change the rate of fall? The two visible ribbons look like they're falling at the same speed. If you could vary the fall you'd have yourself one organic and natural feeling ribbon :)

Also, did you animate the snowflakes too? Never mind.

that is so cool! I had the same sort of effect in one of the ideas I pitched to my boss for our christmas greeting, where a gift appears on a computer screen and unwraps itself in just this way. Of course they went with the Christmas Snail, but I was sort of sweating whether this effect could be achieved in AM. I shouldn't have worried!