Wireframe to "grey" mode ?

IvanTheKivan

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That would be "draw mode".

You can use 7/8/9/0 keys for draw modes (the numbers above the letters) - not the numeric keypad, on the numeric keypad, the numbers are used for different views - 2 front, 8 back, 4 & 6 side, 7 birds eye, 5 top and 0 bottom.

Thanks guys..... :) 8, 9 and 0 are options that I am looking for. It's a hell of a software B)

"Grey-Mode" = Shaded Mode

"Grey-Mode with Wireframe" = ShadedWireFrame-Mode

"Default" = Hybrid Mode... (eventuelly needed later...)

;)

*Fuchur*

...In general, Ivan, you'll find that even as a beginner it's worth spending time to memorize keyboard shortcuts. Almost everything in A:M has a shortcut. When you get in the habit of having one hand on the keyboard and the other on the mouse, things go much faster.

I'm even building myself a custom keyboard so all the most-used shortcuts are right under my hand, and all with labels so I don't have to remember that "G" stands for Group etc. You probably won't want to go that far, but do get in the habit of using the keyboard.

Thanks folks....now I trying to find shortcut or even a button to switch my view from side to character. profile look....because I can turn object up and down but can't see from side....

In a view minutes I will have a small video-tutorial for you on how to set your interface so you can do that...

*Fuchur*

Thanks folks....now I trying to find shortcut or even a button to switch my view from side to character. profile look....because I can turn object up and down but can't see from side....

After you select either 4 or 6 on the numpad - you might need to do a Shift + Z (zoom to show character) - perhaps that is the problem?