Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Re Modeling

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL, I can't really picture a kid your age with side burns, Black. Though, I've noticed that most people's hair does come down a little further next to their ears, so maybe it would be good to make the hair come down a little bit more. The model is awesome, though. I like it a lot better than the first. Good Job!

-Always

I added well... not side burns but a tuff of hair to the side. I think it looks better because it covers up the fact that the ear is not attached. So i don't have to do all the work of ataching it. :P I think I am going to fix his "drunk look" by scaling down the extremeness off his eye lids. I will Post that soon. Thanks for all the very nice comments! I think A:Mers are SOOOO inspiring.

-dude B)

post-9147-1154751950_thumb.jpg

Ive Lightnend the skin, dose it look better? Ive also modeled his helmet.

Dude/Whiz,

The face still needs a bit of smoothing. Check out the attachments to see where I believe the problem is.

Also, I agree with Case in that you need to either add eye lids or pull them down (if modelled) a bit to get a more natural look.

It's looking good and I like the way you covered up the detached ear but the hair looks a little odd. His hair (in my opinion) should not protrude from under the helmet. He's wearing a military helmet so I'm guessing he's a soldier. The military would never let a soldier grow his hair that long.

Keep the side burns to cover the ear imperfection but shorten the length. His hair in the back is definitely too long and you should get rid of the hair on his forehead that is sticking out from under the helmet.

It's coming along really well so far. Keep up the good work :D

Jeetman

[attachmentid=19351][attachmentid=19352]

dude_pic_wire.jpg

Dude_pic.jpg

Thanks Jeet!

The face is now as smooth as a babys butt ( I've alsways wanted to say that :P )

I cut His hair to be about halfe as long. I think I'll make it a little longer.

I forgot to attach the pic's so I went to my previous post and attached the pic's I outlined in my original post.

Jeetman

If he's 18... then where's his adam's apple? Right now, with the shortened hair, he looks more like a 14 year-old that has yet to hit puberty. I believe an adam's apple might fix that.

Otherwise, I'd just like to say that you've made great progress since your initial take on the guy and the helmet looks great.

well lol if you want to get into it then go ahead and make an adams apple all this hair crap is confusing.when you go in the army you have to shave your head logicaly anyway cool so far but come on the hair was fine

I didn't quite understand that case :blink: And I also like the green eyes better. Anyway I've been working on making him look older. ive thickend the neck and changed the shape of the chin. Dose he look any older?

post-9147-1155059181_thumb.jpg