Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

ants

:) last month i was thinking what could i make a movie about.I was watching cartoon network and i saw a preview for a mini series about ants called the ant bully so i thought i can do something like that with animation master so im working on a movie different then that but the same base story.So for right nnow im going to keep you up to date on models sets and movie progress.As always comments are welcome

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

if anyone would like to make a story board for the first epiosode i would like someone to help me start on the right foot please just anyone send me an email with a good storyboard at conrtessa@aol.com

lol ok anyway here is the ant model as always comments would be nice it was rendered in super 35 so its going to be a big picture

i need a good rigger to rig the model so if anyone is up for it email me at-

conrtessa@aol.com

ant_0001.jpg

COOL so you're going to use the ant after all!!!!!

Good because I thought I had modeled it for nothing hehe ...well not for nothing actually. I did get good modeling practice and Black_Mage told me he'd use it if you didn't so the time was well spent.

I'm just glad you decided to use it =)

Thanks for the compliments Drvarceto and Zaryin it's really inspirational for me =)

Jeetman