sprockets TinkeringGnome's Atomic Rings PRJ 2001 Star Gate effect in A:M with PRJ Comparison of AO and Radiosity Renders Animated Commercial by Soulcage Tralfaz's Lost In Space Robot Rodger Reynold's Architectural WIP Live Answer Time Demo
sprockets
Recent Posts | Unread Content
Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Recording session

This isn't animation but it is related to the WIP of our project and I just thought some people might be interested.

I recorded most of the voices in our studio at work a few weeks back. However, I had Ian Fairbairn in mind to record a couple of voices. I decided to travel to his home in London and record there. Not ideal but it worked out fine and the quality sounds on par with the studio recorded stuff to me. Ian was in several episodes of 'Dr. Who' and 'Timeslip' in the 70's and also 'The Avengers' and other similar British series.

[attachmentid=15573] [attachmentid=15574]

IanFairbairn_024sm.jpg

IanFairbairn_028sm.jpg

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Paul,

I didn't want to bounce any of it back to the top again - and I wish I'd started, and continued, just one WIP thread for the project. It's the 'Haunted House' film that we've been working on for some time on and off. Very ON at the moment :D

MMZ Timelord - The laptop is an AJP. Lots of companies use the same case. The case is made by Clevo (I think) and is supplied to numerous manufacturers who fit their choice of components.

Dhar - I loved The Avengers too. I know Ian was in 'The Cybernauts' episode. Like his Dr Who parts he would appear in several episodes as different characters. I remember him in Timeslip as he was a main baddie in that and really scared me as a kid!

I did find this yesterday....

http://www.recons.com/biogs/fairbairn.htm