Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Industrial Visualization

ddustin

John Burch and I have been collaborating on an industrial visualization project.

John has done an excellent job, particularly considering his exposure to industrial automation was zero before he started on this project with me.

John's website is http://www.lizardfire.com check it out, he has some great stuff there, and also consider him for contract work.

This image is for an automation company. Their client wanted to see a virtual example of what the 2d drawing looked like.

The work is meticulous and requires great attention to detail.

David

post-2699-1140611541_thumb.jpg

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

very nice.. looks a bit like a tabletizing line... lots of "flavors" Food grade or pharmaceutical.

From a maintenance standpoint, I don't like the layout... gotta crawl under the conveying lines to work on some of the equipment... and many of the glass cages on a cursory look, appear impenitrable.

Awesome detail work.

What program/s does John use for his work?

Animation Master

very nice.. looks a bit like a tabletizing line... lots of "flavors" Food grade or pharmaceutical.

From a maintenance standpoint, I don't like the layout... gotta crawl under the conveying lines to work on some of the equipment... and many of the glass cages on a cursory look, appear impenitrable.

The client gave us a CAD drawing and said make it like this, so......

Excellent work! nice attention to detail.

Now it just needs to be in the space that it is planned for to give the client a true "As built" look.

TL,

I asked if they had any photos of the facility that we could drop it in and they said nope.

John has done an awesome job I think!

David

Holy Crap! THat looks complicated. He did a great job.

We're going to start animating today, should be really cool.

See... it's this is a government project where they are assembling the new anti-terrorist homing missiles (ATHM).

When they're done, they'll be launched from low flying aircraft into hotspots around the world.

The missiles carry special sensors that can detect terrorist brain waves, then zero in on them, sending them to be with (boy I want to use a reference to an almighty being, generalized by Eastern religions buy I won't) God.

There will be an extensive testing program where the process is fine tuned to get the accuracy (because close only counts in Horse Shoes, hand grenades and Atom Bombs).

Of course the TDF (terrorist determining factor) is controlled by those who know the good guys from the bad. One mistake here and Pennsylvania could be accidently vaporized, that would be bad...

Disclaimer: All information shared here is of a classified nature, disclosure of said information will place your name at the head of the TDF file. You have been warned.