sprockets Live Answer Time Home Page Featured Free Models spotlight Rigged Spider Tinkering Gnome's Workshop
sprockets
Recent Posts | Unread Content
Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

my kitchen model

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That looks great. Is it done in A:M?

The wood texture under the sink counter where it curves and where the chair is facing you makes it look like the chair back has some sort of a magnifying glass distorting the image behind it. I had to look closely to realize the counter had a curve in it.

Nice, happy feel to this kitchen but there are a few things that need attention. Check all your wood grain. You currently have much of it running the wrong way. The two glasses on the table would look better if you rearranged them so that they don't look as if one is balancing on the other. ;-)

On the whole it's a very nice composition that could do with some tweaking. Well done.

Wonderful image.

The view out the window is hard to visualize... at first it looks like the road is at the same height as the window... as if the kitchen is "below ground" since there is nothing there for scale or perspective.

The kitchen is great though.

----------------------

Are all kitchens the same? That is the exact layout of my parents house... stove... sink fridge... table.

Vernon "!" Zehr