Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

A job I Just Finished.

I just finished working with a local video production house on this project.

I know a guy there, he ask if I could do it, I said yes .... then I went and learned how to do it, though I didn't tell "him" that.

I had been playing with AM for a couple of months I had 7 days to do the project.

More than once during this project I thought I had royally screwed up taking the job, but I learned a ton about AM and in the end I'm glad I did it.

I have been a Graphic Designer for years and own my own business in that field

I had dabbled in 3D with Bryce but never anything serious ..... but now I'm hooked

I did the animated logos and all the 3D on the project. (except the rotating Earth at the beginning)

I'm tired

try these

http://www.darknutproductions.com/media/E47.mov

http://www.somefeargear.com/E47.mov

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know a guy there, he ask if I could do it, I said yes .... then I went and learned how to do it, though I didn't tell "him" that.

:) That's exactly how I got into web design, ecommerce, and web hosting. It's these challenges that provide the best opportunity to learn.

Very good work! I hope that you got paid well.

That is Very, Very impressive.

Question: Was the sequence of "blob particles" forming the e47 logo done with A:M? or post ? I'm very curious as to how that effect was created.

Thanks for showing.

I did the particals in AM with blobbies then did a composite.

this is how I did it:

1: I set up a blobbie emitter then loaded a rotoscope of the finished logo so I could position the blobbie emitter correctly.

2: I made a path and constrained the blobbie emitter to it

3: I aimed (constrain) the blobbie emitter at the camera then animated the blobbie emitter alone the path.

4: rendered just the blobbies.

5: I reversed the direction of the blobbie animation in the composite so that it looked like the particals were come "from" the camera instead of "at" it.

thats it.

• 2 months later...