sprockets Short film by Svetlik Making and Using Drop-On Poses TinkeringGnome's Atomic Rings PRJ 2001 Star Gate effect in A:M with PRJ Comparison of AO and Radiosity Renders Animated Commercial by Soulcage Tralfaz's Lost In Space Robot
sprockets
Recent Posts | Unread Content
Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Problems whit the Poses A:M Crashes

Hi, i put a post in V11.1 but how i cant upload the file, open new post here to upload :)

The problem is that:

- I can´t make -> Object -> New -> Pose -> Percentage, because in Percentage, A:M crashes...

I don´t know what happends.. i follow the videotutorial (lipsync) but.. dont work...

Now.. upload the file (or can see the other post in the v11.1 section)

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I hate to say, but I just made a pose with no problems. Try getting the latest version. Or failing that, you might import the model into a new model structure and it might "make it work".

On a side note, you have way too many splines in that model.

yes of course, it´s only my second face in A:M .. i stay in learning time :).. no edge loops etc.. i try to make it best in a posterior models :)

Well.. respect to the problem.... i will try with the last version.. but i dont understand what happends... maybe my pc it´s not very eficient (not good):

I run the A:M in a W98, with only 96Ram and only 16 of Video (very bad pc i known) but they are my limitations :_(

Thanks 4 all :)

Yikes!

W98!? 96mb ram!?

That might... be the problem right there... am I wrong people? Should AM run on win98!

More ram is going to make a big difference. Most newer computers in the last few years come with more than that by default.

Vernon "!" Zehr

• Admin

While you might get current versions/releases of Animation:Master to run on WIN98 machines you can expect problems.

Hash Inc says the minimum recommended for current versions is *at least* WIN2000.

Here it is from the web site:

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS

PC with WIN2K or XP,

PowerMac with OS9.2,

or OSX 10.3.4 or greater

and: 

450MHZ or faster processor

256 MB ram 

Local CD-Rom Drive (program CD required in drive when software starts)

If you've been an owner for awhile you can still use the older versions of course.

Rodney

Think that im the only user in the world using w98 in A:M xDDDDDDD

The curious thing is if i make: Actions -> New Action -> Create Pose , i can create a pose (relationship,etc) but.. the sliders don´t work..

If i would like that my model say something, can i make an action (making a several poses,how ai,o..etc) and then make one dope sheet ? the asociations and relations withs the poses will be run????

I try this now, but the results don´t work... but how i cant change mi hardware, need find alternative ways to make the same (buff)

And sorry for my less level of english (in spanish "seria mucho mas facil") :)

Im just installed Windows XP and all works correctly :)

For the first time .. i make a lot of actions (with every poses,dopesheets etc) to make the result that you can see below :)

I learned making this,that is an error make a lot of actions (1 action for every prhase) and in the second try (that i will made in one or to days) i hope make correctly with only one action :)

The music sounds.. mmmm "no-lineal" because are cut in every action (wrong idea i know) in the version 2, the sounds will be ok :)

The worst of all, is that mi hardw, need 2 seconds to render 1 frame of animation (in the lowest size,no shadows,etc). 50 seconds for every second of animation (400 Mhz xDDD)

Well this is the first try to make an singin animation :)

(the next message i think that i will use the translator,because think that the result,comprension,will be more better that my english)

Well, don´t be cruels and sorry for the size and quality of the animation.

PD: One question. I have a problem with the verbs, for example "TO PLAY" (play) in the verbal dictionary this and noncause any problem, but verbal times, for example PLAYING fault in the ING..

That serious better, To add in the dictionary a word that it go ING. and to soon add it to the verbs? or there is another way to do it?

FrankyRel.zip