sprockets Shelton's new Char: Hans It's just donuts by ItsJustMe 3D Printing Free model: USS Midnight Rodger Reynolds' 1950s Street Car Madfox's Pink Floyd Video Tinkering Gnome's Elephant
sprockets
Recent Posts | Unread Content
Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

My Bicycle

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

need decal of company logo on the front handle bar stem, Air valve on the tires, Reflector on the front and maybe one each on the spoke, a color streamers from the handle bar, a bell or a horn on the handle bar, a u-lock or a water bottle on the seat post stem, and a decal of the city license sticker on the seat post stem.

I have never seen a carriage rack with only one spindle holding it up, its usually 2 spindle shape like a triangle so that you can have a side bag option for it. Go to http://www.nashbar.com/results.cfm?categor...nit=y&pagename=

BTW if your into biking this is a good place to shop and they are fast in delivery.

Fadhli,

This is a great start.

Are you going for super realistic or

half way between cartoony and real?

If you're going for realistic, how about

posting some detail shots for more accurate critiques.

It's difficult to see the mechanical parts.

A bump map for the tires could be in order.

Dan

Looks good so far but perhaps a little more tweeking would finish the job.

I suggest:

1) Make the chrome more reflective. It may just need something to reflect.

2) Make the seat darker.

3) The main stem of the handle bars looks almost the same diameter as the section of frame that it slides into, I would increase the diameter of that length of tube or decrease the diameter of the handle bar tubing.

4) The back brakes appear to be missing. Better fit them before going down any steep hills. :)

5) A badge on the front of the frame and perhaps some decals on the rest of the frame and you're done, I think.

It looks great anyway!