sprockets Shelton's new Char: Hans It's just donuts by ItsJustMe 3D Printing Free model: USS Midnight Rodger Reynolds' 1950s Street Car Madfox's Pink Floyd Video Tinkering Gnome's Elephant
sprockets
Recent Posts | Unread Content
Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Theres Rodney

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Paul,

It is absolutely amazing how accurate your portrayal of me is.

Have you ever actually met me? Did we meet in San Diego?

Granted, I never wear spandex... as you can clearly see from these fanciful illustrations, the results would be tragic... but still... the resemblence is uncanny...

...which is sad now that I look at them some more... MAN! I need to stop eating all those doughnuts...

Could there be an alternate version of my costume? All in black... I wear a lot of black... makes me look thinner and cooler...

Vernon "Z-Man" Zehr

Vern

No, we've never met. I've seen your picture a couple of times though. One with the Hash gang in Mexico and another at some other Hash bash I guess. Maybe they were both from Mexico. Anyway your stories and your avatar paint the best pictures.

I recognised your entry in the image contest and I've got to say, It is amazing!

I'll say no more incase I influence anyone. :)

If I gave Z-Man a black suit he might look a little like the image below and wouldn't stand out against all the dark and dangerous backgrounds that he has to pass through. But I guess that's what you wanted, eh?

I don't know where those white shoes came from.

• Admin

Hehe. Very nice! :lol:

I could only hope my adventures were as fun and exciting as you make them appear to be.

I'd say more but for now...

I plead the fifth, cannot confirm or deny and will need to consult with my attorney before commenting further. :)

P.S. I wanna see more of my adventures. ;)

...I don't know where those white shoes came from.

I have never worn white shoes with black spandex.... black ANYTHING in my entire life....

I would never wear shoes in that style of any color...

In college I did wear white converse sneakers and Vans.... but I always airbrushed them with wierd animal skins and stuff.

Other than that... looks just like me... I won't make it to Europe any time soon though.

Vernon "Am I really that fat?" Zehr

Hi, Bruce.

I had never considered that but as they are losely based on a couple of our very own dear friends, or at least their avatars, here in the community, I don't think that it would be fare to allow everyone to gain that much control over their alter-egos. :D

They are still very much WIPS with many imperfections but I may use them within some purely, self-indulgent animation shorts for the fun of everyone. I wouldn't want to see them being used maliciously though so I'll just keep them safe and bring them out now and then. One never knows when a superhero and a robot will be required and it's always useful to have an army of unique characters to choose from.

Thanks for the interest though! :)

God bless you Paul!

I don't think I want to see my likeness in an animation contest entry with the Her model from the CD doing... stuff... with Homer Simpson... in front of an audience... (worse case scenerio obviously).

Granted, it could be more fun then I have ever experienced in real life but it might be disturbing... and could possibly hurt my reputation....

...Okay! Stop laughing! It would be disturbing though.

Vernon "!" Zehr