sprockets Shelton's new Char: Hans It's just donuts by ItsJustMe 3D Printing Free model: USS Midnight Rodger Reynolds' 1950s Street Car Madfox's Pink Floyd Video Tinkering Gnome's Elephant
sprockets
Recent Posts | Unread Content
Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

DodgeBall

adamP

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Do one with motion blur! Do one with motion blur!

Pleeeeease! It really needs motion blur...

Very funny. I step framed through it and love that look on his face just as he gets hit. Happens so fast you never see it... maybe subconciously.

Vernon "!" Zehr

Good Looking, but I did notice a few things after watching it. His head seems to lead the fall as if he was hit with something that is following through with the motion, not boncing off, he should stagged and fall down I think, but I am really new to this animtion thing. The ball bounces far as if it was shot not tossed, the recoil seems a bit big to me, but once again I am new and could be making a fool out of myself.

All together the animation looked good. Good job on it :)

The ball bounces far as if it was shot not tossed, the recoil seems a bit big to me

I didn't have time to animate it, but his robot friend Spike, who's twice his size, is the one throwing the ball. I guess that's why I made the recoil so big and his head get hit so hard. I just assumed that having a 10 foot tall robot throwing a rubber ball would hurt real bad. ;)