sprockets Making and Using Drop-On Poses TinkeringGnome's Atomic Rings PRJ 2001 Star Gate effect in A:M with PRJ Comparison of AO and Radiosity Renders Animated Commercial by Soulcage Tralfaz's Lost In Space Robot Rodger Reynold's Architectural WIP
sprockets
Recent Posts | Unread Content
Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Squash and Stretch exersize

Luxo

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

works now and it looks good, just try and make it not so squshy when it falls to the floor from lower heights

Ah, I see on the second bounce is squishes as much as on the first. Funny how I don't notice these things. Thanks

Pixar why don't you post that over in the students forum if you are learning as I am there are some good exercises there. Just follow the "boot camps" and alot of good people are keeping up with them to critique your work and help you

Sure, but would I be able to post it in Boot Camp #1, I'm not really following the program (though I will).

Pixar,

Not a bad effort but you need to be careful with your stretch and sqaush. ie the squash on the first bounce is less pronounced than the second bounce. The overall timing is OK but why is the ball deflated at the end. If this was the balls natural state it wouldn't have bounced!

As Steve said - your best bet is to post in the Bootcamp forums. They are set up permanently so you can learn at your own pace.

Cheers

Pixar,

Not a bad effort but you need to be careful with your stretch and sqaush. ie the squash on the first bounce is less pronounced than the second bounce. The overall timing is OK but why is the ball deflated at the end. If this was the balls natural state it wouldn't have bounced!

As Steve said - your best bet is to post in the Bootcamp forums. They are set up permanently so you can learn at your own pace.

Cheers

Thanks from now on I will do my posting in the student forum.